Every good and perfect gift is from above...James 1:17

Monday, December 23, 2019

🎶Oh Christmas Tree🎵

When I was packing up the house in FW, I had planned on bringing lots of holiday totes, until I had packed too much to bring here to Korea. Holiday decorations didn't make the cut. All I brought for Christmas were our tree decorations, but the family who lived here before us left their tree, and that was enough! We were excited!
 Even the dogs were excited to get in the spirit.
  Well, maybe they weren't as excited as us.
 We always display our nativity scene at the top because we want to remember the most perfect gift for all.
My Mom has been giving the kids personalized ornaments since babies' first Christmas. I love how excited they are to put their ornaments on every year. I unbox them and call out the name of whatever kid it is and they joyfully grab it and hang it. They tend to do their own section of the tree.
 No fireplace to hang the stockings on, but the window works just fine.
 Tada! 
 Oh Christmas Tree, how lovely are thy branches.
Sugar and spice and everything nice.
Frogs and snails and puppy dog tails.
Pure orneriness.
Christmas decorating is always such a fun day filled with laughter and joy.
Right girls? We're having fun.
 After decorating we made a pancake brunch together.
[November 29]

No comments: