Every good and perfect gift is from above...James 1:17

Sunday, December 29, 2019

Hiking With The Circus - IL Seonhaksan, Jinju

The kids are on winter break, so I brought the whole circus—my three kids, my two dogs, and two neighbor kids on our Tuesday hike. This one was right in the heart of Jinju. We parked at HomePlus and walked a few blocks there. It was tucked in the middle of a neighborhood and would totally overlooked if you did not know it was there.
Oh look--Eli found a stick.
This little hill lead to a lookout point.
 One of the ladies has heard a story about all of these numbers along the hill marking where remains of soldiers were found.
The view of Jinju to the east (?)  along the Nam River from the observatory.
 Snack time!
Keenan, Zeke, Ming, Sandy, Lauryn, Jinny, Daisy, Bongja, Eli, Trish
 On the way down Chuey scared a squirrel up a tree. Frito was behind with me and missed all the action. That's probably a good thing. My sweet Korean friends may have been frightened.
 My pokey little puppy got really far behind on the way down. The kids were all up front of the group. When we were finished Daisy asked where Eli was...oopsies! I had to go back up the trail to find him. Poor little guy was scared. So glad Korea is safe and he wasn't abducted!
[December 17]

No comments: