Every good and perfect gift is from above...James 1:17

Thursday, April 01, 2021

Cherry Blossoms, Take Two

Kate asked late afternoon if anyone wanted to bike ride to the fortress. Even though I had been there the day before, I had been wanting to test out my new bike. And you can never see too many cherry blossoms! 

The trees line the backside of the fortress, like a preview of what is to come.

Due to the large amount of visitors, there are several vendors set up in the parking lot.
This is the main entrance. Pictures do not capture the amazing amount of blossoms.
Look at these cute lil' pumpkins.
I was trying hard to crop people out of my pictures, but you can see several people in the background.
Kate, Theresa, Trish
Theresa had to pedal home one-footed because her pedal fell off and we couldn't get it back on without a tool, but we made it.
[March 25]

No comments: