Every good and perfect gift is from above...James 1:17

Friday, April 16, 2021

Zekers is ship-oh 싶오 {fifteen!}

This is the face of 15.
I don't have very many birthday pics, because he is 15 and 15 year-olds don't like to pose for their mom to take pictures. I was able to discreetly snap one picture from dinner when a few friends came over the night before. They were playing a form of charades where the person in front of the group had to act out what the person behind the group was acting out.
On the actual birthday I put my foot down and got a few pictures.
Sometimes the stars align and all three act sweetly towards each other at the same time.
Daddy helped Zeke set up some game recording thing that he got for his bday.
Daisy helped me make a black forest cake like Swiss Pastry Shoppe, per The Birthday Boy's request. It was not as pretty, that's for sure. The layers were uneven, we had to grate little chocolate eggs to get the shavings on top, and the frosting was oozing. But it didn't taste too bad.
This past year was a tough year for our Zekers in many ways. I am proud of his strength and determination. He stole my heart at first sight fifteen years ago and he still has it.
[April 4]

No comments: