Every good and perfect gift is from above...James 1:17

Sunday, April 04, 2021

Cherry Blossoms, Take 5

 Another spring day, another bike ride, another set of cherry blossom pictures. We rode our bikes to the fortress for the fourth time in as many days. But this time we treated ourselves to a drink at the Cherry Blossom Café as a reward for the ride.
When I took my first drink I thought I had a bent straw. Turned out I t was in the shape of a cute little heart.
This is not a cherry blossom, but such a bright red!
This time we didn't go into the fortress area, but strolled back behind it.
There is a blossom-lined tunnel that was beautiful and full of people.
Trish, Daisy, Shelley, & Kate
So many cherry blossom trees everywhere. It is so gorgeous I keep trying to capture it in photos, which do not adequately portray how mesmerizing it is.
This is looking out towards the bay. You can see the bridge behind that ugly phone pole. 

And this is it for my spring 2021 cherry blossom pictures. At least I think it is.
[March 28]

No comments: