Every good and perfect gift is from above...James 1:17

Monday, November 14, 2022

We'll Be Fine in 11, 6 and 9

 I'm not gonna lie...anxiety was through the roof as we started a new {BIG} high school and middle school.
There they go, walking into high school. I think all three of us were glad they had each other. They sat together for lunch the first week or two. It was sweet that as they gained friends whom they wanted to sit with, they both were apprehensive to leave their sibling alone.
Poor Lijee had to go all by himself. Although he went to the same middle school that Zeke did, the location changed while we were gone. After I dropped him off, I mentally patted myself on the back because I did both drop offs without any tears. But then I realized that there will only be one more drop off with all three kids at home, and Zeke will probably be driving next year so I won't even drop off the bigs. Then I got teary.
This year we were able to do our 12th annual first day of school ice cream with Grannie face-to-face instead of over FaceTime!
Change is scary, but we will be fine in 11, 6 and 9.
[August 15]

No comments: