Every good and perfect gift is from above...James 1:17

Wednesday, November 16, 2022

My #12

Daisy has played a little bit of volleyball during PE, but that's it. I was proud of her sense of adventure and determination when she wanted to join the volleyball team this year. Our school has a varsity, junior varsity, and a 9th grade team. Daisy was welcomed onto the 9th grade team.

It was a happy little accident, but the Daiser and I shared the same volleyball number.💚💛
Daisy practiced hard at school, and she and I went into the cul-de-sac and practiced many nights at home. I am a fan of her determination.
She was a designated back row player.
At senior night the older girls gave 'their littles' lots of love.
Iyanu and Daisy
Daisy and Gabby
Jazmyne and Daisy
The freshman were crying more than the seniors, as shown here with Daisy and her bestie Haley.
back row: Coach, big Alexa, Jilissa, Kim, Haley, Abri, Emily, Leslie
front row: Audrina, Taylor, little Alexa and Daisy
Daisy loves Coach Navarro.

I'm proud of my #12!
back row: Haley, Joanne, Leslie, big Alexa, Abri, Emily, Coach Navarro
front row: Kimberly, Audrina, Daisy, little Alexa, Abby
[fall 2022]

No comments: