Every good and perfect gift is from above...James 1:17

Thursday, April 21, 2022

Zeke The Linguist

 The 10th graders at GIFS have a very big personal research project that they start during the summer and continue to work on it all year. There is a lot of research and time involved. It all culminates in a PRP exhibition.

Zekers chose to develop a new language. Go big or go home, right? The only thing I helped him with was picking out the paper he used to decorate his display board and cutting out some letters. Sometimes I wished I knew more about what he was doing, but he was very independent.

Even the Pops came to see his presentation.
All of the grades came to the exhibition and asked the students questions about their projects.
Abe and I just happened to be there while both Daisy and Eli's classes were.
My boy got high marks for his hard work. I'm very proud of him!
[March 29]

No comments: