Every good and perfect gift is from above...James 1:17

Monday, November 25, 2019

We're Not In Kansas Anymore - Ganju Sunflower Festival

Since the Kansas state flower is the sunflower, I was excited to go to the Ganju Village Sunflower Festival in Haman County with the ladies.

At the bottom of the trail there was cool artwork.
 Then the flowers started. I think these furry guys are a type of sunflower.
 Look at all the pollen on the leaves.
Here is where the big fields were. Unfortunately there was a typoon the weekend before and the sunflowers had taken quite a beating.
This old tractor reminded me of Kansas, too.
 When I saw this guy my first thought was, 'Ha, ha! That looks like a face."
 Then I saw that a bunch of them had faces and decorations on them. I think that visitors to the festival did it.
 Flowers and flowers and mountains.
Lunch break!

 I liked the stages of the petals just coming out.
Pumpkins!
 On the way up and down to the fields they have cute paintings on walls and mail boxes.
We're looking a little gang-like here. Peace out.
[September 12]

No comments: