Every good and perfect gift is from above...James 1:17

Thursday, November 28, 2019

The Little Wall of Korea - IL Bibongsan Mountain

This particular Tuesday landed the International Ladies on Bibongsan Mountain, which is an easy hike right behind Jinju. Daebongjeong Pavillion is near the beginning of the trail, overlooking the city.
Kate, Ming, Joanna, Jemma, Mb, Deok Soon, Trish, Victoria, Jenny, Mimi, Leana, Sophia
Remember I mentioned that Koreans do not like to get tan? It's very common to see people like the lady on the left, who are all covered up so they don't get too much sun. Sometimes the face covers look like ski masks, and I have to laugh because in America we would be scared to see masked men walking around.
This is what we dubbed the Little Wall of Korea.
Snack time!
Look how beautiful this mushroom is.
After the hike we went to a buffet with traditional Korean food for lunch. 
I tried several different things...I liked none of it. I'm working on expanding my pallet, but it's slow going.
This is how I found these girls when I got home. They do not lay together very often. Chuey looked happy when I first came in, but when I made her stay there for the picture she felt scolded.
In true sibling fashion, the cuddles did not last long.
[September 17]

No comments: