Every good and perfect gift is from above...James 1:17

Sunday, November 03, 2019

I Hate To Brag, But I Have The Best Family

We made our last trip to Kansas for a couple years over the 4th of July.
We were all hanging on for dear life while Nick was driving us on the Ranger to feed the cows.
 We found them and they chased us down to get their yummy pellets. Dad was training them to go to the pens so they could get loaded up to go back to Tammi & Jerry's in the next few weeks or so.
 Fire! I mean, fireworks!
 Daisy is the only one who is still scared when the fuse takes off.
 The boys laugh in the face of danger.
 We also played a suspenseful game of Clue. 
 These two love having sleepovers at Gramma and Grampa's.
 Baby kitties!
The folks hosted a family farewell dinner for me. So many family members showed up to see us off. It was very touching.
 I got the brilliant idea to take group photos from Kelly. Unfortunately I did't get quite everyone before they left, but here are a bunch.
Uncle Andy, Courtney & Kelly, Cael and Curtis
Sandy & LeRoy
Uncle Gary, Mom, Aunt Linda
My Sister and I kissing our precious Granny
Brock, Uncle Gene and Aunt Kathy
Wyattt, Tammi, Jerry & Brandi
my niece Ashley and Sister
my niece Crystal
Tony, Nick and Sister (Alex and Nathan couldn't make it)
We decided to kiss they boys. Look at each of their faces.
Now check out Daisy. :)
 Look at this beautiful sunset.
 A gorgeous ending to a great day.
There were a few teary goodbyes.
As we were heading back to Texas, we took one last photo to mark growth over the next couple years. I'm hoping to see big changes in these little people!
[July 4th weekend]

No comments: