Every good and perfect gift is from above...James 1:17

Monday, November 11, 2019

Sweet 16

Celebrating our Sweet Sixteen will be remembered as the anniversary that we had just moved to a foreign country.
 Pretty fun way to celebrate, I'd say.
 We went to a romantic dinner with just the two of us. We walked just around the corner of the apartments to a couple Korean BBQ restaurants that we had not been to yet. We were not sure which one to choose. Of course we could not read the name of the restaurant, but I glanced at the picture and freaked out for a hot second. I asked Abe, "That's not a dog, is it?" I've been pretty adventuresome and brave with trying new foods, but dog is not something that I am willing to try. Ever.
Upon closer and careful examination, we decided it definitely was a pig on the picture and not a dog. When we went in to look at the menu and ask with our translator app just to be absolutely positive, we rested assured that it was pork and not dog.
 Definitely one to remember. There's no one else I would rather be on this adventure of life together.

No comments: