Every good and perfect gift is from above...James 1:17

Monday, October 21, 2019

Wrapping Up 5th Grade and 2nd

Daisy's Carlson time was on countdown as we celebrated with the 5th grade breakfast.
Daisy with Mrs. Janis and some of her good buddies Harper, Londyn and Gabriella.
 Fifth grade parents were a little teary-eyed.
 Londyn was Daisy's first BFF at Carlson.
 Mommy's still her #1 BFF.
 The 5th grade V. teachers volleyball game is always much anticipated by all grades.
All the littles get to watch.
 Some of Eli's buddies--Owen, Jax and James.
One of Daisy's besties, Harper.
 My little girl is nearly finished with elementary school.
I also got to attend Ashley's 2nd grade awards.

This sweet little thing received an award for Leadership Skills and I couldn't be more proud of him.
After awards we reviewed his portfolio. Somehow both of my boys always took about 5 minutes to show me their portfolio, regardless of what grade they were in.
Daisy, on the other hand,  always took an hour or more as we read over every. piece. of. work, regardless of what grade she was in.
I love how different each of them are. Variety is the spice of life and my three are quite varied, but all  unique and treasured.
[June 13]

No comments: