Every good and perfect gift is from above...James 1:17

Thursday, October 31, 2019

All Aboard! for Camps

My last year to be KK Preschool Coordinator was a special one because Daisy got to serve on my team with me.

She was in her element, loving on those little kiddos.
Of course I made time to sneak out and check in on our Lijee.
 Eli and his buddy Jax were in the same group.
 Aren't these two sweet?
Another one of Lijee's best buds.
 My big boy was not at KK because he was at Sid Richardson Scout Camp. He was quite excited that I was taking pictures.
 Much more happy now that mom was not being so embarrassing.
 Zekers and Grant were tent partners.
 Troop 9
 I believe the Troop had flag duty in these pictures, hence the class A uniforms.
 We were all happy to do camp before we left the US of A.
[6/17-21/19]

No comments: