Every good and perfect gift is from above...James 1:17

Monday, October 21, 2019

#thegoodlife

Adventure 56 was titled #thegooodlife this year. CCBC took a few hundred 5th + 6th graders to Mainstay Farm for 2 days full of games, food, singing, craziness, and Jesus.

This is Daisy with her group.
Zekers and I were volunteers. He was a games helper. Here he is with the potato launcher.
If you can't tell, Daisy was in the red group.
She still loves having her momma around.
Zeke doesn't love having his momma around in public, but sometimes I catch him off-guard.
But then I go embarrass him.
More Mommy/Daisy love.
I got an action shot of Zeke working.
In the mind of a preteen, you can never have too many selfies.
It's so fun to be a part of with my kids' spiritual growth while they are in their church element. It really is #thegoodlife.
[June 7]

No comments: