Every good and perfect gift is from above...James 1:17

Sunday, December 24, 2017

My Little Drummer Boy

Zekers joined Beginning Band this year. As a former percussionist, I am proud to say my son followed in my footsteps. The Christmas concert was their first performance. They don't have class together as a band. Percussion is alone during their hour. Woodwinds, brass, etc. is also divided up. They just had 3 practices as an entire group before this concert, so it was pretty impressive that it all came together so well.
My boy is to the far left.
I belive they played 3 songs. He played the xylophone, marimba, and snare.
Daddy had double duty. He attended the concert and ran out the door to a scout meeting.
We had a bad seat, so Daisy and Lijee went down front to get a better view.
Zeke actually had a little solo on the snare drum,
which he nailed.
The first of many concerts to come.

No comments: