Every good and perfect gift is from above...James 1:17

Sunday, December 17, 2017

Monkey Business

I was lucky enough to attend Lijee's 1st field trip 
as a 1st grader.
Room 5 at the zoo.
This was the cute little group that I chaperoned. 
Eli, Gabe, Jubilee and Lucy.
It was right after this picture that I lost the whole group of kids. Dang it Luckily the teacher was there to find them before I did. Believe it or not, I used to take all 22 of my students to the zoo without any parent chaperones and never lost one. Boy am I out of practice!
Here these Carlson Coyotes are posing in front of the real coyote.
Look how these sweet little friends have their arms around each other in all the pictures.
Tavi, Damien, Christian and Madeline found us.
James, Parker and Alberto bumped into us here.
Two of his besties--Luis and Lester.
A fun day at the zoo with all these little people!

No comments: