Every good and perfect gift is from above...James 1:17

Friday, December 01, 2017

Meet The Teacher, Or Not

 This year was no different from any other year. I was absolutely not ready to go back to school. Especially because my big boy was heading to middle school. Meet The Teacher night came regardless. 

I had my wits about me and got a picture of Eli and Randi.
I even got a picture of Lijee and some of his friends who were excited to see each other.
Elijah looped this year, so he had the same teacher and classmates. Daisy had a brand new teacher. I'm not sure how, but I totally missed getting a picture of them. Boo hoo.

Here is Zekers, totally embarrassed that I took a picture in front of school. At least no one was around. This was not the first day of school, but Transition Camp for 6th graders the week before. There was a Meet The Teacher night for parents, but of course there was no picture taking involved. Period. Unless you count this one I snapped of a sign.
Mommy needs a Transition Camp, too.

No comments: