Every good and perfect gift is from above...James 1:17

Sunday, December 25, 2016

Oh Christmas Tree

I love the weekend after Thanksgiving when we get to start listening to Christmas music and put up the Christmas decorations! We turn up the music and warm up the hot cocoa.
Short decorating break while we greet Daddy coming home.
Zeke is admiring one of his baby decorations.
My baby is looking like a big boy.
I especially love how much joy they get from getting their own decorations out of the box that Gramma has given them over the years, along with the ones they have made. Each of them claimed 'their' little section of the tree. I have a few special ones I was going to spread out but they threw down the hammer on that and made sure all of my special ornaments were in my section of the tree.
Frito Pie and Chuey are not as excited about decorating as we are, but they're troopers.
brothers

No comments: