Every good and perfect gift is from above...James 1:17

Monday, November 15, 2021

Mooove Outside The Box, TinkerBell

 A cow, a fairy and a box walk into a bar...
OK, I don't have a punchline for that. But those were our costumes this year. This is how Lijee carried his costume to school. He thought it was going to be hilarious when the kids watched to see what costume he was going to pull out of the box, and his costume WAS the box. The humor was lost on his classmates, but I love that his teacher gets his sense of humor and thinks it's funny.
I was able to go to school on Friday to help with the GIFS Ghostly Gathering.
Maria, Astrid and Daisy
Roselyn, Emily, Elle, Zeke and Susie
Eli's combo 4th/5th grade class
The event starts with a parade and costume judging.
TinkerBell and the other fairies tried to get the perfect jumping shot.
Next we moved on to games.
Volunteer Club had a cupcake decorating fund raiser.
I was player #456 from Squid Game.
At the end of the day the costume awards were announced. Daisy and Astrid won the best couple for middle school.
Zeke and the 10th grade girls won the best group for high school.
Chuey did some Halloween modeling.
On the 31st we did our expat trick-or-treating.
I was able to get a group shot before they left with their friends.
This was the first year that I didn't go door-to-door with any of my kids. I stayed home to pass out candy with Abe and Chuey. I'm not crying, you're crying.

[October 31]

No comments: