Every good and perfect gift is from above...James 1:17

Monday, November 29, 2021

Feeling Extra{Curricular}

Extra curriculars at school have been put on hold the past two years, because, Covid. This semester we got to have a tournament with other schools! Woo hoo! Unfortunately, parents could not attend, but I was lucky enough to get a few pics sent to me. Here is my defense-playing futsol girl.
This is our girls middle school team.
Daisy and her bestie, Astrid.
Goooo, Tigers!
Eli played futsol, too. Here they are between games.
Lijee is my back row child; the other two are always on the front row but he is tall enough to be on the back row.
Zeke had a volleyball tourney too, but I was not sent any pictures from that. The PE teacher's wife attended with him and she sent us moms pictures from the day. The high school's teacher representative did not capture any pictures for us, and of course the kids did not think, "Hey, my Mom probably wants some volleyball pictures of us."
[November 13]

No comments: