Every good and perfect gift is from above...James 1:17

Monday, December 28, 2020

Shining Bright On My Birthday

 Number 51 was on the DL. After a long walk with the doggies I had lunch with the three people I created. They were as excited to give me my gift as I was to get it.

They all went in together, but my girl was in charge.
We had Pizza Hut for dinner because no one wants to cook on their birthday and the kids and I have the taste buds of a 5 year old.  
After dinner I had an 'appointment' at the Shining Clinic. Daisy is very thoughtful when it comes to making others feel special.
I was shown to my own private room, because, Covid.
I received a spa treatment for my feet including a warm bath and foot rub, and afterwards I got a full body message.
After my appointment we enjoyed some birthday brownie. It was a great day with my favorite people.
[December 16]

No comments: