Every good and perfect gift is from above...James 1:17

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Quarantini

I laugh at all the memes about day drinking and homeschooling. I actually have not partaken in any day drinking throughout our social distancing adventure. However, one sunny Saturday afternoon I really wanted to have a drink in the fresh air and the spring sun on the patio. Except we don't have a patio. We've got a nice little set up here, but it is missing a porch. 

I am a problem solver and found the exact place to go!  I grabbed my dogs and my phone and my bag o' stuff:
a couple Cass beers, a Sojo, an emoji cup and my face mask.
I went to the roof just in time for a beautiful sunset.
 This is the view of the bay to the south.
 Abe was busy working on his homework for his online class, or watching Netflix or something. He does not miss our porch like I do. So it was just me and the dogs, because #socialdistancing.
 Up on the 15th floor no one below can hear you singing, so I threw my own personal karaoke concert.
The sun set right in that little divot in the mountain top.
 That's it, folks. The excitement of my quarantini. I'm livin' life on the edge here.

No comments: