Every good and perfect gift is from above...James 1:17

Saturday, December 15, 2018

The Amazing Mother Daughter Day

Because our church is so awesome Daisy and I competed at the first ever Amazing Mother Daughter Race.
We meant business.
There were a whole bunch of cooperation tasks,
with running in between.
We weren't the first ones done, but we were still awesome and had a fun time, and even wrote a sweet note to each other.
We happened to participate with our super awesome friends, Laura & Chandler and Tracy & Mattie.
The Amazing Mother Daughter Race was just the beginning of our Amazing Mother Daughter Day. Daddy got us a pair of tickets from work to the TCU game. Daisy had been wanting to go to a game forever.
Go Frogs!

We had a good time in end end zone eating our popcorn and drinking our free soda.
After half time our sweet friends invited us to join them in their seats, which were second row on near the 50. 
They just happened to have a glass of wine waiting for me!
I did not have a stadium approved clear bag, so I created my own. I felt super high-class with my ziplock baggie with duct tape. At least it was purple duct tape.
When TCU won, Mr. Troy asked if we wanted to go on the field. He jumped the railing to help Daisy and then me jump the railing to get on the field. As I was hopping down a security officer came to explain that they no longer allow that. Troy was like, "Go!" so we ran on the field as Troy distracted the officer.  
Bucket list - check!

No comments: