Every good and perfect gift is from above...James 1:17

Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Fall Break At The Sea

I've said it before and I'll say it again...fall break is not as much fun when the big brother is not on fall break with us. Plus it was rainy and cold all week. So one afternoon Eli, Daisy and I went to a movie at the mall and then hit SeaQuest.
Since it was fall break it was not busy so we got to do a lot of stuff.
We hauled around our blankies that we brought to the movie.
Look at this sweet Etrigan look alike! I wanted to love him and hug him and pet him and squeeze him and call him George. It took a lot of restraint to not plant kisses all over its head.
We fed these fuzzy little chicks.
We fed this big fella.
We were goofy.
We petted the sting rays.
We made some pretty etched pictures.
We flattened pennies.
We did puzzles.
We played in the sand.
That wraps up Daisy's last fall break! Next year will just be Lijee and I.

No comments: