Every good and perfect gift is from above...James 1:17

Saturday, December 22, 2018

Kansas State Purple

Our awesome neighbor got Daisy and I tickets to the K-State/TCU game, which is awesome, right?! The morning of she didn't feel well and said we could have their parking pass along with their season tickets. Winning! Here are Daisy and I, in the KSU section. Our tickets weren't there, but we sat there anyways. I was in my Kansas State purple and Daisy in her TCU purple.
The boys weren't super excited to go, but we made them. They did not even put on a purple shirt--neither KSU purple nor TCU purple. 
Daisy and I  could spot Eli's orange shirt 100 yards away.
They came over and joined us.
This random man told Lijee he bought a hat earlier when it was sunny but he no longer needed it and gave it to him.
We ended up with 5 free tickets, a free parking pass, a free hat, 2 free sodas and 2 free banners. The boys still weren't impressed and left right after half time. What kind of crazy kids am I raising??

No comments: