Every good and perfect gift is from above...James 1:17

Saturday, December 23, 2023

Oh Christmas Tree

 Decorating for Christmas has always been such a fun day for us. Unfortunately, as the kids are older they keep getting busier. I barely found an afternoon to get the tree up with all three of them, but I got it in.
I bought a new tree last year after the season, so it was exciting getting it out to see what it was going to be like. Pretty good for 75% off!


The boys found a game they hadn't played in a long time so they decided to play in the middle of tree decorating.
In all the busyness, don't forget the birth of our Savior as the most important thing.
My poor little doggy hates her Santa 'fit, but I still make her pose.
I had to do the outside without the kids' help because they were never home or not busy.
Ho! Ho! Ho!

[November 25]

No comments: