Every good and perfect gift is from above...James 1:17

Tuesday, December 05, 2023

Deadline

I would tell you a bit about the play, but 'I'm on my break.'
Warm up. "Betty bought some butter but she said this butter's bitter."


-Norris-

The set was amazing.
Before the performance, Mrs. Wood asked for alumni to stand and be recognized. Zeke was in 7th grade when he played the part of Wilbur under Mrs. Wood.
"I'm incredibly busy right now."
"I'm on my break."
"I'm on my break. Let me call my brother. MORRIS!"
"This was only supposed to be an internship. I have an MBA, you know."
"I'm on my break."

"Let's put him in the secret passage. On second thought, let's put him in the freezer."
"I don't have to carry any body over 50 pounds. It's in my contract."
He took his role with the Etch-a-Sketch seriously.
"It's a dirty job, this business. Murder. And not the nice kind."
Jack Manning has his arm around 'the dame.'
"Which means you were the one with the knife."
"I'm sorry, Sweetheart. We could have been something. Them's the breaks."
We were so happy that DiDi came to support Eli!
Brothers Morris and Norris, AKA best buds Sam and Eli.

Abe and I gifted Eli with his congratulatory potato.
After the play the cast celebrated at IHOP.
Daisy and I tagged along.
I'm proud of my thespian. He was an awesome Norris!
[November 16 and 17]

No comments: