Every good and perfect gift is from above...James 1:17

Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Birthday Fundue

My favorite day of the year--my birthday! We kept with tradition and had dessert for dinner at Simply Fondue.
On the way out we popped over to Sundance Square for a picture with Santa.
Abe and I got out of the photo so I could have one of just the kids. Abe was stuck behind the sleigh, so he jumped over the flowers. His foot got caught on the sled runner and he fell. Santa told the kids, "That's what every kid wants for Christmas--to see Dad bust his ass." Look at the kids' faces in response.
Next we did one of my favorite winter activities of looking at Christmas lights.
We tried a new drive-through that had some very busy displays.
Chuey enjoyed the lights, too.
My birthday was topped off with gifts.
On advisory day Lijee gave me the axolotl that he crocheted just for me. 💙  My favorite day with my favorite people. 
[December 16]

No comments: