Every good and perfect gift is from above...James 1:17

Thursday, December 23, 2021

Happy Birthday To You, You Turned 52

!🎉 Happy birthday to me! 🎉
I started my day with Chuey on our morning walk. Unfortunately it was rainy so we had to cut it short.
Thursday is bible study day. The girls were so sweet to make birthday cake and lunch.
Kate, Theresa, Lotte, Linda, Shelley and Trish
Then we played some games and shared lots of laughter. So glad we have this bible study and I have grown close to these ladies in the process.
My Daisy is so sweet.
Not only did she get me a thoughtful gift, but she made me a heartfelt card.
I got the softest blanket for my bday, so the family ordered some pizza and snuggled up under the blankie and watched a movie. Perfect ending to my 52nd birthday.
[December 16]

No comments: