Every good and perfect gift is from above...James 1:17

Wednesday, August 11, 2021

We Are Family (You Should Sing That As You Say It)

 When it is super humid out, and the Daddy's foot hurts, and the boys are glued to their screens, it is really hard to get the family outside. But I did it! There may or may not have been a small bribe with drinks from the Cherry Blossom Café promised.
Once we had a cold drink in our hands I could convince them to stroll around the fortress.
Chuey didn't need any convincing. She just loves to be with us.
Such a great view of the bay.
During all those moments when I couldn't drag them out of the house, we have played several family games. Catan, Throw Throw Burrito, and Carrcassonne mostly. While I would prefer to be outside, all DanFam5.1 time makes my heart happy.
[August 2]

No comments: