Every good and perfect gift is from above...James 1:17

Thursday, June 03, 2021

Thirteen, With Mom In Quarantine

 Daisy's thirteenth birthday was a bit on the DL, because, Covid. I tried my best, from the confines of my bedroom, to make it memorable.

I had Daddy tape up her bedroom door. We used to do that when the kids were smaller and they loved it. Actually, I think they liked to be on the giving end maybe more than the receiving end, but it was good memories.
I wrapped 13 gifts, per her suggestion. 
A little birthday brotherly love.
Daddy made one of her favorite meals for lunch.
Here I am, in the bedroom, while everyone else is having lunch together.
Zekers made Daisy a birthday cake. Wasn't that sweet?
This was as close as I have been to them for 11 days.
They played a game of Ticket To Ride.
Daddy took them to a movie. Daisy sent me a message from the theater.
The birthday was wrapped up with dinner from McDonald's.
Since Daisy's special day wasn't very exciting, I made her 13 digital cards and gave them to her throughout the day. You can make things like 13 cards when you are in your room, alone, all day long, for two weeks.
[May 30]

No comments: