Every good and perfect gift is from above...James 1:17

Wednesday, June 16, 2021

The Great Gatsby

 My big boy was looking pretty spiffy as he went to his first prom! It was The Great Gatsby themed. This was almost the only picture I got, because he went to a friend's house to get his costume on.

But I was pleasantly surprised when he showed up looking like the bees knees!
He had forgotten his ticket. He even let me snap a few pictures before he ran back out, with me warning him, "Don't take any wooden nickels!"
Zeke's date was all the freshman girls.
Emily, Zeke, Susie, Ryleigh, Roselyn
This was all the kids who attended the rub.
The dinner was hotsy totsy.
I hope there wasn't giggle water in those glasses.
The kids were really hoofing it up.
Zekers was quite the cat's meow.
[June 5]

No comments: