Every good and perfect gift is from above...James 1:17

Monday, March 18, 2019

The Bible in 30 Minutes

Zekers and Daisy are involved in Stage Right at church, which is a theatre class. Each week they work on different skills and listen to 'experts' share advice on acting. This all culminates in a production each spring.

This year the piece was "The Bible in 30 Minutes...Or Less." It was a cute little comedy that walked us through the whole bible.

Here is pre-show pep talk and prayer.
"Oh, how cute!" exclaimed the Pharoah's daughter as she skipped out and found Baby Moses. I'm not sure why I didn't get a picture of that because Daisy delivered it perfectly. :/ But I did get a picture of her dragging Joseph to jail.
Robber: This is a stick-up. Give me all your money.
Zeke: But we haven't invented money yet.
Robber: Oh. Right. Give me all your sheep then.
 King Saul speaking of David: He's gonna steal my crown.
"The book of Isaiah is really long.
It has SIXTY-SIX chapters!"
Peter The Rock: I'm gonna smash some heads. Where's the undertaker?!
Narrator: Peter the Rock of The Church, not the WWF Rock.
 Peter: Oh, sorry guys.
 My little buddy watching with me.
 Time for bows.
 Giving God the glory.
My two thespians.
Grannie rarely misses a performance (and between all three kids, there are a LOT of performances).
Christ Chapel Children's Music Ministry has been a valuable piece of our lives these past 6 years. It started when Daisy was in kinder with her first musical of Donkey Tales. Collectively, all 3 kids have had solos, drama parts, special choreography parts and played hand bells through MusicPraise, MusiCamp, Acclaim, Stage Right and Youth Bells. I have been fortunate enough to get to join them by volunteering through it all. We have learned singing, dancing, drama, and hand bells all while praising God and giving Him the glory. It's been a sweet ride! 

Thanks to Mrs. Yana, or leader and all the many other volunteers.
 After special performances we always sneak on down to the DQ and celebrate with a treat.

No comments: