Every good and perfect gift is from above...James 1:17

Thursday, March 07, 2019

Conquering Camp Carter

I'm so glad that my Daisy still wants me to go on field trips with her. We even get to sit together on the bus. 
I wish I could always walk around with this filter. Minus the bear ears and nose.
The Camp Carter field trip is reserved for 5th graders in FWISD. They started with a pre-test. 
They taught us about geology and fossils and then we searched for fossils. 
Then we did archery. 
After that it was lunch time.
Here are all 60 5th graders.
And here is my Daisy.
Then we went on a long hike.
Next we heard a legend about Grandmother Tree, a Native American tale about a boy who ends up in the tree, where the hump is. 
"If you listen, you can hear him." They all tried, but no one heard a ding dong thing.

Daisy was all about feeding the cute little goats.
All in all, a fun day with my Daiser.

No comments: