Every good and perfect gift is from above...James 1:17

Tuesday, September 05, 2017

We Lake So Hard

Some of my best childhood memories were made at the lake. I still love going to the lake, and it's even more fun with family. Shout out to Greg, Lissa, Tom & Judy for letting us crash their party.
Sister and my handsome nephews.
 The kids loooove tubing.
 Sister and I don't so much love it, but we did it with Alex and Nathan and had fun!
 Natural-born lakers.
Zekers and his big cousins.
 My first and favorite lake friend. Although she wasn't always my favorite when she would dunk me when we were kids...
 Zekers liked to jump on the tube.
 The boy 'table.'
 Mwa!
The Daniels kids.
Aspen and Zekers livin it up, while Daisy is hanging on for dear life.
However, she did get a little cray.
H2O-n-my Bro.
We snuck onto the water trampoline with Canyon and Aspen.
The Momma still got it even though I only get to wakeboard once a year if I'm lucky. I happened to be lucky this year.
The Daiser gave it a try. She almost got up but decided she didn't like it.
Zekers likes it, though.
We love us some lake!

No comments: