Every good and perfect gift is from above...James 1:17

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Our Little Loves

A few years ago Abe and I decided to celebrate the day of love by honoring our little loves. We continued the tradition the year by sending them to the exclusive restaurant titled 'Spaghetti. Spaghetti. Spaghetti.'  The entree was your choice from different types of spaghetti. 
 On Valentine's Day the kids get to use the real plates and the fancy glasses.
 I am pretty sure the beverage was their favorite part. They all filled up on soda (a special treat). Not only did they barely touch their meal, but they didn't even have room for much of the fondue dessert.
A little background: Daisy gets jealous when Abe or I talk to people of the opposite sex. The evening started with me and Abe being the wait staff. Before the main course was served Daisy 'texted' her parents, who were running late. Amazingly, when the food arrived so did her parents. Not far into the meal the soda was empty, so Daddy Abe hopped up and re-entered as Waiter Abe. I whispered, "I think the waiter's cute!" She didn't realize I knew the waiter and my husband were the same guy and she angrily said, "You know that makes me mad!" and had to give herself a time out. When I explained I said that because they were one in the same she thought it was funny. #monogomyaintnojoke
My littlest boy and my biggest boy.
DanFam5
 my big love
Of course on Valentine's Day I want to throw out a happy birthday in heaven to my brother. Miss you.
SaveSave

No comments: