Every good and perfect gift is from above...James 1:17

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

I Survived

Today was the 100th Day of School. To celebrate, Lijee's class made shirts with 100 items on them. We googled ideas and this is what we came up with:
 Here's the back:
One little girl was bebopping around with hearts on her shirt and something about 100 days and loving every single day; we're over here with survival and bandaids with
poop emojis. 
The kindergarten and first graders have a parade at school to celebrate. The kinders wear 100 things on their shirts and the 1st graders dress up like 100 year old people.
 This is what it's like to be inside my head: I was watching the kiddos walk by, taking note of the cute shirts, thinking, "Ooo--that would be good for next year. Oh wait. I don't need to make another 100 day shirt! Whew! Oh wait. {sadly} I don't need to make another 100 day shirt. Ever again." {sniffle} Welcome aboard my crazy train, people.
 Daisy found her little brother in the parade.
 One hundred days smarter.
SaveSave

No comments: