Every good and perfect gift is from above...James 1:17

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Night At The Museum

Last week was Carlson night at the FW Museum of History and Science. 
Lijee and I were discussing our evening plans that afternoon and he asked if all the zoo animals were going to come alive and chase us. It took me just a second, and then I remembered four months ago we watched Night At The Museum. That boy has a crazy good memory. He can pull something out of that steel trap from over a year ago, which is pretty long for a 4 year old. He can't seem to remember to put away his toys, but he sure can pull old memories out of his buttocks. I digress…
The museum was fun. 

We spent a lot of our time in the grocery store.

My Daiser was immediately drawn to the babies, but was embarrassed so she moved on to other 'more grown up' things. {Tear--my little girl who loved her babies for so many years is transforming into a big girl.}
Luckily we only sat in dinosaur footprints and the dinos did not come alive like the movie.

No comments: