Every good and perfect gift is from above...James 1:17

Sunday, October 14, 2012

The Tooth Fairy!

"My tooth just fell out!"

That's how it went down.  We had no idea Zeke's tooth was even loose.  He was brushing his teeth and it just flew out.  I didn't think it actually came out at first, but upon examination there was definitely a hole in his head.
The tooth wasn't in his mouth, so I thought he swallowed it at first.  Thank goodness we found it on the floor.  Exciting stuff!
We spent the afternoon making a tooth fairy box that will (hopefully) be used by all 3 children for all lost teeth.
Even though the loss was unexpected, The Tooth Fairy made it to our house at some point during the night.  When morning came Daisy couldn't keep her hands back.
 Zeke got a bill that was shiny from fairy dust, as well as a receipt for his tooth.
I was Pinterest-inspired and made a 'The Day I Lost My Tooth' journal.
Knowing I wouldn't be as enthusiastic the 2nd or 3rd child around, I went ahead and made 3 books at the same time.  Let's just hope I can find them when the teeth come out.
Milestones are so exciting for the kids, and a little bitter-sweet for the mommas; the daddies couldn't care less.  My boy is growing up.

No comments: