Every good and perfect gift is from above...James 1:17

Monday, January 02, 2012

Over Already??

I am so sad today is our last day of Christmas break.  I have enjoyed having our Zekers here every day.  Let me give you a few examples why.

One morning I dressed him in wind pants and a t-shirt.  He came out with his dress shoes and tie.  When I told him he could wear tennis shoes with sweat pants he said, "But I want to look handsome."
After watching an episode of Sid the Science Kid on bouncing balls, he was boinging all around my bed.  "Wow, your bed is full of elasticity!"

One night a couple days after Christmas Zeke was praying and told God how much he enjoyed Jesus' birthday.  Next he added, "I like you guys.  I really like both you guys." 

We all enjoy having our Zeke at home with us.
And, to be honest, I have another reason for enjoying break.  I am slightly challenged with promptness.  I can't tell you how nice it's been sleeping in, not hitting the gym until 9:30, or 9:35 and not even getting sent to the office to get a tardy. 

No comments: