Every good and perfect gift is from above...James 1:17

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday, My Sweet Little Eli!

Good morning, Birthday Boy!
Licking the beater from birthday cake.
Nap time.
Going through Grandpa's recycling.
Celebrating Eli with Grannie.
Celebrating Eli with Grandma and Grandpa.
Celebrating Ei with the DanFam5.
Mommy and her Biggy Boo.
Elijah's new chair.
Everybody getting a piece of the unwrapping action.
Zeke and my birthday cake creation for our Eli.  (I really need to go to my Pinterest boards under 'cleaning' and implement that pin to get this cookie sheet nice and shiny, don't I?)
Double fistin' the birthday cake from the get go.
Mmmm.  Cake.
Lovin' life.
How old are you today, Eli? 
That's right.  You're one today.
Now that's how you celebrate a birthday!

No comments: