Every good and perfect gift is from above...James 1:17

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Teacher Trouble

When I picked Zeke up from school today the teacher gave me one of those looks with a 'come here' finger curl.  "Uh oh...Zeke got in trouble today," is what went through my mind.  Turns out Mommy and Daddy got in trouble today.  She handed me our rubber roach that we use to scare each other with.  Last night Zeke tried to get Daddy, and later Abe asked if I thought it was OK to put it in Zeke's lunch box.  Of course I said yes, thinking it would really get him at school and we'd all have a good laugh.  Turns out the lid came off the container inside the lunch box and everything spilled in there.  The cafeteria monitor was helping Zekers get everything out and came across the bug.  Apparently a little girl screamed.  The teacher said the whole table was in an uproar; Zeke said it was just one girl.  Regardless, the bug was confiscated, held by the teacher the rest of the day, and returned to me after school.  Oops.  It is just a little funny, though, right?

No comments: