Every good and perfect gift is from above...James 1:17

Saturday, December 24, 2022

Run Run Rudolph

Run run Daniels, through December. Here is a shot of what's been going on in December:
 We helped decorate the church for Christmas.
Eli and I volunteered as chaperones at Casa Mañana through his theater class.
Zeke had a band concert. He's on the far left playing the glockenspiel.
I have heard over the years of a grand Christmas play put on by a local church. I decided this was the year for DanFam5 to experience it. It was indeed pretty spectacular. They had live camels, horses, and sheep, angels flying in the air, and much more.
Zeke and Troop 9 sold poinsettias.
Daisy started soccer. That's her throwing the ball in from out of bounds.
Eli had his first band concert. He is a percussionist like his big brother (and mother). Eli is in the back with the red Santa t-shirt and hat.
I was the only one to see Eli's concert. Daisy was at a soccer game. Daddy and Zeke were at scouts. Eli and I were able to jet on over to watch Zeke's Court of Honor as soon as he was done playing.
Zekers earned his Star rank.
I was able to convince the kids to take a picture with Santa. They were afraid I was going to make them dress up, so when I suggested their ugly Christmas sweaters, they agreed.
I was fortunate to attend Eli's field trip to the Museum of Science and History as a chaperone.
Soccer season is ramping up. Daisy has had four scrimmages at other schools. 
As you can see, we have been run running through December so fast it's all been a blur.
[December]

No comments: