Every good and perfect gift is from above...James 1:17

Monday, December 26, 2022

A DeLIGHTful Birthday

Triciabration started on Friday,
with Daisy's soccer game.
Next we walked through Lightscape at the Botanic Gardens.
Christmas Grove had many snow globe-type arches.
It was very reminiscent of lights in Korea.
Korea did not have Chili Mistletoe, though.
The singing tree lit up with the music.
The rose garden glowed a rainbow of colors (also very Korean).
I
Next came the bluebonnets--a Texas original.
The winter cathedral was cool. One of the workers told a friend that there was probably an average of four marriage proposals a night in the cathedral.
Of course the Japanese Gardens gave Korean vibes. 
It made me a little homesick for my temporary home away from home.
The fire garden had tons of little fires (hence the name).

I waited too long to make reservations at my traditional birthday restaurant, Simply Fondue, so we had to go on Monday.
Zeke's friend Angel came with us.
To wrap up my 53rd birthday celebration, we walked around Sundance Square.
Time with the fam made for a great birthday.
[December 16...and 18 and 19]

No comments: