Every good and perfect gift is from above...James 1:17

Monday, October 17, 2022

I'm Not Crying, You're Crying...OK, We're All Crying

 Goodbyes are hard. That is all. 
Daisy, Elayna and Natalya
JuMi, Laura, Bahar, Trish, Ashlee, Virginia, and Sofia
The Russos and the Daniels
Abe & Art
The Tighes and the Daniels
Sandy, Linda, Angelica, Trish, Shelley, Arriel & Kate
Laura, Natalya, Daisy, Vincent, AP and Trish
Butter -Eli and I named him- who we meet on our walk to WooriMart, is the only cat in Sacheon that lets us pat him.
Chuey and I are going to miss the views we had on our morning walks.
the elevator down to our airport taxi
Susie, Nic, Zeke, Roselyn, Daisy and El
Sandy, Trish, Linda and Kate
Even Chuey looked sad to say goodbye.
Linda reminded me of my own words of wisdom: It's a good thing when goodbyes are hard because that means you had a good experience. 😭
[July 6]

No comments: