Every good and perfect gift is from above...James 1:17

Thursday, October 27, 2022

Hello, America!

We woke up to our last morning in Korea.
We made it with all our luggage for our morning flight on time.
We even had enough time to enjoy a complimentary breakfast in the business lounge.
We won't be seeing Ryan the Kakao mascot any longer.
It took a lot of research and adjusting of schedules, but for various reasons, Korean Air was the only airline that would allow Chuey to fly with us. One more reason to love Korea.
Since we had to be at the airport a few hours before the flight plus the flight itself being 14 hours, we snuck Chuey out of her bag, stuck her in a huge plant area, and let her tinkle in the airport before the flight.πŸ™Š
Here we go! The Daniels have left the building.
Business class is so much better than 'no class,' which is what one of the expat kids used to call it. We had our own little private 'rooms.'
My little dog was supposed to stay in her crate and under the seat the entire flight, as per the airline rules. 
My legs couldn't even reach the foot rest as I sipped my complimentary champagne. It's a shame the company doesn't always buy my airline tickets.
μ•ˆλ…•νžˆκ³„μ„Έμš”.
Fort Worth, here we come!
Chuey was a total rock star. She couldn't understand why she couldn't get on my lap. I snuck her up a couple times, but it was too hot for her as I hid her under the blanket. The attendant was so sweet to let me bend the rules. When it was time to land she apologized that I needed to have her zipped in the crate for her safety.
That's American soil down there.
The first time in the US since we left three years ago for these guys!
Our first stop upon arrival. 
πŸ’™ Three years between hugs is too long.πŸ’™
[July 7]

No comments: