Every good and perfect gift is from above...James 1:17

Monday, February 14, 2022

Kickin' It With My Big Boys - Muju

 We finished off 설날 Seollal with a ski trip to Muju. Just me and my two biggest boys. After the first disastrous trip two years ago, I couldn't talk the littles into going again.
Enough of the snow from up north a day ago made it down here to give the mountains a beautiful dusting.
After trekking uphill from the parking lot, carrying all our kit for what felt like about 5 miles, we made it to the slopes.
We could actually enjoy the view, as opposed to last time when we could only see about 50 feet in front of us.
Zeke does really well, considering he's only been on the slopes three previous trips for under 10 hours total.
I enjoyed kickin' it with my big boys.
[February 2]

No comments: