Every good and perfect gift is from above...James 1:17

Monday, September 14, 2020

The Last Summer Hurrah - Solbaram Beach, Namhae

 We squeezed the last bit of summer out the weekend before school started at Solbaram Beach in Namhae with a group of expats. Eli's best buddy Alex came with us.

Sand much?
Lulu, Theresa, Shelley, Kate, Trish, Sandy, and Mb up front
We all wrote out names in the Korean in the sand.
I heard that the name of the beach means pine needles. That would make sense because we set up our picnic in the shade of pine trees with needles all over the ground.
My precious Danish friend Lotte.
Eli's BFF Alex.
Walking the beach with the ladies.
Lijee and a few others paid to ride the Disco Pang Pang.
Somehow my Zekers went from being my little boy to this man-child overnight.
If there is a puppy around you know I want to be loving on it.
The gang.
DanFam5
That looks like snow on the mountain, but it's a cloud.
Good bye summer. See ya next year!
[August 16]

No comments: