Every good and perfect gift is from above...James 1:17

Friday, September 11, 2020

The Land Before Time - Goseong Dinosaur Land

 Goseong Dino Land was about 10 minutes from Rafael Glamping, so we challenged the threat of rain and went for it.


💙my boys💙
💝my girl💝
"The bronze skeleton of a tyrannosaurus expresses the spirit of a warrior, while the model expresses the spirit of the present and future. They both represent the spirits of people in Goseong-gun, moving forward to the world."
I was able to capture the hot minute that DanFam5 was in one spot. Then they scattered with their friends.
This is the last I saw of Zeke; he and the other high school kids were off on their own.
I spent the first half of our visit looking at dinosaurs with my littlest boy.
Although t-rex couldn't even use its tiny little front legs to eat, its powerful hind legs were able to run at over 30 km/h, making it one of the most powerful hunters.
That's what Abe gets for walking around with his noise cancelling headphones all the time--impalement from a sneaky triceratops.
My little boy gets left behind by the bigs, but he is still a little boy who likes to climb and play.
Lijee found this little guy.
My big guy checking out THE big guy.
The name Suchomimus means it looks like a crocodile. Unlike the crocodiles we know, this guy walked on two feet. Its mouth was about 4 feet and it was able to catch fish with those claws. You can clearly see that Daisy was impressed.
Can I keep him? Please??
There were supposed to be big dinosaur footprints along here. The largest is 110cm long and deep, but I'll have to take their word for it because it was lost on me.
Even though it was not raining yet, the humidity was about 90%.
The mist had started and was picking up quickly.
...And you can see the rain finally came.
On our way down to the front we took the roller slide. Not the smartest idea when it is raining. Our bottoms were completely soaked. Like, our undies were drenched.
 
Then the sky opened up and dumped on us to even out the wetness of our clothes.  We knew it was time to head home. It reminded me of the time we were kids on vacation and Dad wanted to go home earlier than we had planned; after a major storm blew through he said that was God telling us to go home.
[August 7]

No comments: